CIESA supplies a labor force to support our clients in their operations. When CIESA provides these services, it complies with labor taxes, Social Security (I.M.M.S.) and payments obligations. This service includes the payroll processing of the labor force supplied by CIESA. A clear benefit offered while using these services, is the ability for clients to eliminate or reassign most of their Human Resources personnel to other activities within their company.
Focus on Your Core Business
CIESA distinguishes itself from its competitors in several ways. The most important and beneficial, is that all its services are provided by experienced and highly qualified personnel, all of which, are directly employed by CIESA.
Professional and High Quality
CIESA provides a variety of services designed to support its clients in their new Mexican projects. The top quality services provided by CIESA are in the areas of Overhead Management Programs (Shelter Programs)
• Supply the required labor force in accordance to the requested profile and amounts
• Recruitment and selection
• Background investigation at the labor “Conciliation and Arbitration” authority
• Medical exams for admission
• Payroll processing of CIESA´s personnel at the client´s operation
• Payment of taxes and Social Security dues of the labor force (by Law)
• Registration and removal of labor force members at the Mexican Social Security Institute (by Law)
• Fast replacement of vacancies caused by turnover
• Labor liabilities management
Connect With Us
Copyright 2018 CIESA. All Rights Reserved.